Game Hello Charlotte EP3: Childhood’s End Free Download
Title: Hello Charlotte EP3: Childhood’s End
Genre: Indie, RPG
Release Date: 4 Jan, 2018
About This Game
Charlotte’s story has ended. Charlotte’s story has begun.
A prologue. An epilogue.
An end. A beginning.
All ended well.
There was nothing to grieve about.
Hello Charlotte: Childhood’s End is the final story in the Hello Charlotte series, serving as a prologue and an epilogue to the main plot.
A prosumer noise machine, a virulent insect, an obscene revelation — and an earnest thank you.
Hello Charlotte games:
- Hello Charlotte EP1 (2015) is a story about a memory of long-gone gods and loss of individuality, where your Puppet’s new friend goes missing among the static.
It is available for free download as a demo and on itch.io:
- Hello Charlotte EP2 (2016) is a story lamenting the impossibility of universal happiness, and idolization of those out of our reach.
As her mind unravels, ink will flow, and blood-red flowers will bloom in the desolate field.
- Hello Charlotte: Delirium (2017) is a spin-off minigame made to test some of the RPG Maker features. It’s a red herring.
Gameplay & Features
The gameplay of Hello Charlotte features a mix of visual novel-inspired storytelling, exploration and puzzle elements.
- Solve puzzles!
- Explore the House!
- Experience 2 different routes!
- Get all the achievements!
- Collect trading cards!
- Discover new books to read!
- Talk to the tenants and your beloved classmates!
- Experience the conclusion to Charlotte’s story and uncover the truth!
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP / Vista / 7 (32-bit/64-bit)
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 500 MB RAM
- Graphics: 1024 x 768 pixels desktop resolution
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
[ Direct download link (PC) ]